Friday 15 December 2006

are you a heretic?

Think yourself a good Christian? Then take the test to discover which heresies lie beneath that "sound" facade. I was a little relieved to discover that I'm not a heretic, but am a little too Pelagian for comfort. Never mind, at least I don't have a single streak of Albigensianism in me. No I don't know what it means either.


You scored as Chalcedon compliant. You are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant


100%

Pelagianism


67%

Nestorianism


33%

Monophysitism


33%

Docetism


0%

Arianism


0%

Apollanarian


0%

Adoptionist


0%

Donatism


0%

Gnosticism


0%

Monarchianism


0%

Albigensianism


0%

Modalism


0%

Socinianism


0%

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm relieved to say that I'm not a heretic either!!