Friday 12 January 2007

blog challenge...

Okay, RevMatt, thanks for the hint. Yes, I'm suffering from blogger's block (which is certainly better than diarist's diarrhoea). So I have a proposal:

If a fellow blogger fails to submit a blog for over a week, then he or she shall be open to receive a blog challenge, whereby the first visitor to visit said blog wishing to do so shall leave a comment entitled "blog challenge" followed by the submission of a subject which the blogger must considerately, thoughtfully and humorously attempt to blog upon within two days, or face a forfeit most horrid, namely a 3-hour session of guided liturgical dance (leotard optional).
That would certainly have got me thinking much quicker. Come on fellow bloggers, what do you think?

5 comments:

Mary said...

Good idea, Craig. Only thing I am not sure about is the optional leotard for defaulters - that has sent my mind down some not altogether comfortable pathways. Hope that you now have your stylish skidlid.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea to me and the threat of liturgical dance would certainly get me writing in a hurry

Matt Stevens said...

haha - sounds good but theres a downside. Your the only one who doesnt bother to blog for weeks and weeks!! I'd love to see you doing a liturgical dance mind you...

matt :-)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha - great idea! Though I'd better go and blog something quick!

Simon said...

Good idea! Like Matt though I can think of a downside. To get out of any forfeits etc. people will put any old inane nonsense on their blogs...Saying that, I guess that's all I do anyway!